Waiting On Wednesday # 57 – Through the Zombie Glass By Gena Showalter


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Through the Zombie Glass
By Gena Showalter
White Rabbit Chronicles #2
Expected Publication – September 24th 2013
I have wanted to start this series for ages, now I think I will dive in and begin so I can read the books together!! Yay!!

Inspired by the childhood classic Alice in Wonderland, this harrowing and romantic story features teen zombie slayer Alice Bell who has lost so much—family, friends, her home. After a strange new zombie attack, Alice fears she may be losing her mind as well. A terrible darkness blooms inside her, urging her to do wicked things. The whispers of the dead assault her ears and mirrors seem to come frighteningly to life. She’s never needed her team of zombie slayers more—including her boyfriend, Cole—than she does now. But as Cole strangely withdraws and the zombies gain new strength, Ali knows one false step may doom them all.

What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


26 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book, but I've heard great things about it. I'm definitely going to give it a try. :) Great Pick!

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get onto this one and the first book too! Great pick.

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is just splendid. I have not read the first one but i will look into it.

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Just saw this at my last blog stop! Already devoured this as an ARC and LOVED it! Bring on book 3!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first book and I'm still not sure I want to... I'm not much of a zombie fan I'm afraid :( but I do hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read this series too! And with fall coming on and The Walking Dead Season 4 about to start...definitely the perfect time for zombie reading! Great WoW pick!

    Here's my WoW Post!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just added Alice in Zombieland to my TBR list a few days ago. Didn't know there was a sequel out soon.

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who doesn't want this book. I liked the first book in this series a lot. Nice WOW pick.

    My WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Alice in Zombieland and can't wait for the second one. I mean, Cole Holland. Who wouldn't want more? ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read the first book in the series so I'm gonna have to catch up first but this one sounds great so I can't wait. Great pick and I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.

    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds great. I had the first book for review when it first came out, but didn't get to read it. I passed it to another reviewer. I hope to get a chance to read it at some point.
    I still want to read Angelfall. I have read some great reviews. Great pick.

    What I'm Waiting and Wishing For...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking forward to diving into this series!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me too!! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both the covers in this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta grab that first book first! lol Then bring it to the top of the TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was lucky to snag a copy in the mail from Harlequin yesterday!! Whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't think I'd like them, but they are quite fun! But I love all Paranormal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It certainly is time to start! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh.... get onto it now! Gotta be good!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you like it! I'm pretty excited about this series!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This series is going to be fun, I just know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hadn't heard of this series before seeing Through the Zombie Glass and now I'm seeing it everywhere! I love the cover and the story sounds great, so I'm going to go back and read them together too, hopefully sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the cover too... can't wait to start it!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)