Teaser Tuesdays #57 – Some Girls Bite By Chloe Neill

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Some Girls Bite
By Chloe Neill
Chicagoland Vampires #1
Published  April 7th 2009
I won a set of signed paperbacks from Chloe Neill and I have finally decided to take the plunge into the Chicagoland series!! I am having fun so far... Vamp's are always awesome! 

My beautiful blond moved closer, until he stood in front of me, until, looking up, I could see the color of his eyes.

They were a deep, translucent, emerald green.

Impossibly green.

And as my heart sunk, I realized, familiarly green.

“Shit,” was all I could think to say.

Our rangy Beckham look-alike was my sworn enemy.

Paperback Page 47

To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

33 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I've never heard of this series. I'll have to look it up.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about this series either. Glad you are having fun reading it.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Makes me want to find out what happens. I have this in my TBR, hope it's good:)

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I love this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I have this book on my wishlist :)

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Franny @ Mind ReaderSeptember 3, 2013 at 8:07 PM

    Ooohhh, nice!! I can feel the sexual tension in there!! Awesome teaser, Naomi!

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Snickers* It is pretty funny!! I love this book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!! It's a fun series so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what has taken me so long to pick this series up!! I love it! I want them all now, not to wait until next year for more!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! You need to get it!! I'll be purchasing books 7&8 very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe.... yes, there certainly is!! This is an awesome series, so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica@a GREAT readSeptember 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM

    Haha! Nice! Love this series!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, it has always intrigued me!
    7 and 8? WOW, go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am smacking myself for not beginning it sooner, believe me!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zareena @ Books and BooksSeptember 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM

    Great tease! This series is one of my favorites - waiting for the eighth one to arrive at the library!!

    Here's my post: http://booksandbooksreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/teaser-tuesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, love it! Sounds like such a fun series!


    Here's my TT :)

    - Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked this one, haven't read the second one in the series though.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahaha...I really enjoyed this book! So much snark and an awesome heroine! :) Great teaser!

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Some Girls Bite, and I´m glad you enjoy it as well :D Great teaser Naomi.


    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  20. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsSeptember 4, 2013 at 1:44 AM

    I loved Some Girls Bite, I've only read the first two of the series, so I need to catch up. They're pretty good though. :)

    Here's
    mine


    Kirsty
    @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am loving this series!! I have the first 6, will have to order the others and soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It has been awesome so far, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really?? I am a bit addicted to it and I would read them all the way through if I could!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am loving her!! She is such an awesome character!! And the guys are all yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a great series!! I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've only read 2 as well, but had to squish in some other books in between!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh they're so getting together... :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. *Snickers* been 2 books now, the chemistry is definitely there, but not together..... yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You won a set of signed paperbacks from Chloe?! I am so jealous! I love Merit and Ethan as well as all the others. One of my favorite series!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes I did!!! I was so excited..... only books 1-6, but still, I LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)