Swoon Thursday #60 – If You Leave By Courtney Cole

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
If You Leave
By Courtney Cole
Beautifully Broken #2
Published August 6th 2013
Have you girls met Gabriel??? Well, you might want to do it ASAP!! Love him! *winks*
The air hangs heavy between us, charged and electric. Our eyes are locked and we each pause, waiting for the other to make a move.

The anticipation is killing me.

I take a breath.

Then she takes one.

Her lips graze mine and her mouth smells like mint. And then before I can think another agonizing thought, she covers my mouth with her own.

Finally.


Her tongue slips into my mouth and she tastes like Heaven, like an icy drink of water at the end of a hot day in the desert. Our tongues tangle together and her lips consume mine. I find myself instantly rock-hard and she notices.

Kindle Arc 198

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


27 comments:

  1. I haven't met Gabriel yet but after that swoon I definitely would like to. I'm guessing that you are really enjoying this series.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie at I Heart YA BooksSeptember 19, 2013 at 8:22 PM

    I love 'rock hard' Oops! LOL Great swoon, Naomi!!! ;) Iread the first book in this series, can't to read this one!

    My Swoon: CAKE by Nicole Reed
    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/swoon-thursday-sweet-and-spicy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love Gabriel! I'm so glad you read this! And sigh. Super swoony!!!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I adore Gabriel and I just am head over heels in love with this book. Awesome swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that's sweet! He lets her take the lead! I love that! Especially the FINALLY :D Poor guy! But at the same time, I'm sure he feels pretty lucky :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait no, you already visited my blog. #AlyssaFail

    Thanks for visiting my blog! <3

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, HOT! Thanks for sharing that with us Naomi ;) !

    Check out Our Swoons

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the anticipation in your swoon Naomi. I found myself holding my breathe! LOL Awww, Gabriel is very sexy indeed and always ready to go! LOL Great kissing scene!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great swoon, a little teasy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, the anticipation. Always my favorite part! Mine is more sweet than spicy this week but hope you like it....

    Nevaeh's Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oo, I like the imagery of the water and the desert! What a delicious kiss!

    Http://kelseyketch.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great swoon! I need to check this one out!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has been a great series... Courtney roks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is sooooo great!! I love him too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha!! Yes I did!! Thanks for coming by, glad you like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I did too when I was reading it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Angela ReadingCaveMay 23, 2015 at 9:11 AM

    Wowziers! That is a rocking swoon! Great pick!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)