Swoon Thursday #58 – If You Stay By Courtney Cole

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
If You Stay
By Courtney Cole
Beautifully Broken #1
Published  February 5th 2013
I read my first Courtney Cole book last week and I had so much fun reading it and getting to know Pax... sigh! Anyway, here is a tease and the review will be on the blog today!!

As I slide my hands around to her hips, I can feel her pulse in my fingertips. I glance around and find my handprints on her abdomen.

“I’ve imprinted on you,” I tell her, laughing softly. “You’re mine now.”

And it’s true. She’s mine now. She might not know it yet, but it is true.

She swallows hard. I can hear her moist tongue in her mouth and I wish it was in mine. She twists around and her eyes meet mine. I drag my fingers up to her neck, holding her chin as I bring my lips to hers.

Slowly.

Painfully slow.

Her lips are warm and soft and she crushes them harder against me, turning until she’s pressed against me, naked and pliable. And I get my wish. Her tongue plunges into my mouth, quiet and needy.

She melts into me and I press my palms against her back, dragging her to my chest, holding her there tightly.

Kindle Arc Loc 1671

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


24 comments:

  1. OMG! That was definitely one swoon worthy kiss. I really need to get a hold of a copy of this book.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly was!! Glad you liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely an amazing sounding kiss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! My swoon sister! :D I loved If You Stay! Pax was just awesome! But I can't wait for you to meet Gabe in If You Leave! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh YAY! Awesome swoon! I loved this book! But I agree with Jess, just wait until you read If You Leave, I thought it was even better.

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this book. Pax is super sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was one sexy swoon! Loved it!

    My Swoon

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this !!! Really sexy swoon... Cant wait to read this.

    Check out My Swoon Thursday


    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your Swoon! I love the alpha male mentality of "she's mine, she just doesn't know it yet!" This was such a great book! You need to read If You Leave. It's Maddie's story :)


    Thanks for stopping by my Swoon friend! I really appreciate it :)


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Snickers* Glad you approve!! There were a few good ones throughout!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited to meet him too!! he's next on my list, I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! Really.... I must get onto it ASAP then!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you can get it soon.... so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been told multiple times today that I must get onto If I Leave..... The peer pressure is getting to me, will do it ASAP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great swoon! I just added this to my TBR!

    Here's my swoon:

    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/2013/09/swoon-thursday-3.html



    Thanks,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oo, what a great swoon! I especially love when the guy declares the girl is his. I don't know what it is about that kind of statement, but it's always so swoon worthy!
    http://kelseyketch.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a great book! Hope you get to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It certainly is swoon worthy!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woowziers! What a hot swoon. Great pick!


    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooo, Courtney Cole! She's so popular :) I LOVE the imprinting and mine part. So sweet and endearing and HOT all at the same time!

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha!! Yes, Courtney rocks! I'm loving her books!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)