Swoon Thursday #59 – Lost and Found By Nicole Williams

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Lost and Found
By Nicole Williams
Lost and Found #1
Published  May 7th 2013
I was accepted on the tour for the 3rd book in the Lost and Found series, so I thought I better catch up.... What took me so long to get on board with this series??
Jesse scooted closer. So close, more of my body touched some part of his than didn’t. His hand framing my face slid back around to my neck. His thumb skimmed the skin just under the collar of my shirt, causing my skin to erupt in goosebumps. Jesse’s touch was powerful stuff, I’d known that from the first day I’d shook hands with him, but having his hands touch and caress me in gentle, intimate ways made the power of his touch difficult to bear.

His other hand went to the small of my back right before his head tilted and he closed the last few inches of space between us. A smile was still on his lips when his mouth pressed into mine. It was so damn tender and gentle, I would have turned into a pile of mush if I was capable of it. Then, as quickly as it had dropped to mine, his mouth drifted away.

Kindle Loc 2180


Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


18 comments:

  1. I pile of mush... Mmm... I love the kisses that make you melt.
    Nicole is a great writer. I haven't read this series but I have read the first two in the Crash series. I'm guessing Lost and Found is just as good.

    My Swoon for this week comes from Dare You To.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!! I ADORE JESSE WALKER! AMAZING SWOON!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I not know about this book until now?? Getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is seriously hot and apparently the book is too! ;o) Here's mine: Nevaeh's Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. A guy that can turn you into mush! Sign me up! Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Jesse Walker! I love howe sweet and tender he is with Rowan. He is one of my book boyfriends! Great Swoon pick :)

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/search/label/Swoon%20Thursday



    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, this seems to be a popular series. Awesome swoon!''
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah, Jesse Walker is one damn fine cowboy!!! His touch certainly sounds mighty powerful lol!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you like cowboys, you will certainly like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great book! I really enjoyed it..

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is just so awesome!! Such a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It definitely is... book 3 comes out next week *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  13. He certainly is a fine Cowboy... I agree with you there. Although, I am enjoying Garth's book ......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw! SWEET! I love how she's just putty in his hands.
    http://kelseyketch.com

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)