Waiting On Wednesday # 56 – Unchained By J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.
Unchained
By J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Nephilim Rising #1
Expected Publication – September 17th 2013
Because Jennifer Armentrout rocks... I want to get her next new series!! Sounds like it will be plenty of fun!

Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just...wants her, Lily is about ready to trade in forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.

The fact that she and Julian are civil to one another is enough to have her thrown out of the Sanctuary, but she can't shake her not-so-angelic stalker or how he brings her dangerously close to ecstasy.

Her forbidden relationship with Julian provides the perfect fuel for suspicion when a traitor is discovered to be working within the Sanctuary. Lily quickly finds herself hunted by well, everyone.

Her only hope is to discover the real traitor before she loses everything--and she'll need Julian's help. That is, if Julian is really there to help her...and not destroy her.

Yeah, being a Nephilim isn't everything it's cracked up to be.

What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


24 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readSeptember 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM

    Niiiice! Cannot wait for this one! Need to preorder this one still!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice=) It definitely sounds like a great book.

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to as well...... but I must get Origin first!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it is!! I'm pretty excited about this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to start this one too. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi naomi! awesome pick! i'm thinking of pre-ordering it. i recently bought 2 of jennifer's NA titles but i have yet to read any of her YA stuff. this one sounds like a good start.

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for this one too! It sounds soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like so much fun! I really love the idea of fallen angels (HELLO Patch from Hush, Hush). Hope you get a copy of this soon!

    Here's my WoW :)

    - Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a big fan of angel books, but this sounds good! I hope you end up enjoying it when you get the chance to read it! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds awesome, and I believe this is on my watch out pile. I really, really have to get something by Armentrout's under my belt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited about this one too! JLA is such an awesome author, so I'm sure it will be the beginning of a great new series! Great WoW pick!

    Here's my WoW Post!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick. I might pick this up soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-63-thornhill.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mandy Biddinger SickleSeptember 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

    I've got this one on my TBR list. Can't wait till it comes out. Love her books. Thanks for sharing! Happy reading! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zareena @ Books and BooksSeptember 5, 2013 at 1:45 AM

    It's on my TBR list too, her books are amazing!

    Here's my Wow: http://booksandbooksreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. No matter what Jennifer writes, she is awesome at it!! I've tried it all and love everything that she has written!! Once you've started you wont be able to stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so excited for this one, love something new!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes!! I enjoyed the Hush, Hush series......mmmmm..... Patch!! I'm looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a fan of everything Paranormal ;) Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes!!! You do, for sure!! She is awesome!! I love all her work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is awesome! I want to read everything she writes! I actually get excited each time I see a new title!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love her books too!! She just rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is such an amazing author.... the 17th can't get here quick enough!! lol

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)