Review ~ Pen Pal by J.T. Geissinger

Pen PalPen Pal by J.T. Geissinger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book blew me away! I couldn’t put it down as I was swept away by the story telling, the intense relationship and the suspense! I enjoyed getting Kayla’s story and seeing how lost she was and trying to find her feet. She struggled financially and emotionally, but remained as strong as she could. It was sweet to see her fall for someone, especially someone that pushed her outside of her comfort zone.

JT Geissinger wove this story perfectly, hooking you to the story and getting you thinking! The romance and passion was off the charts. The suspense element kept me eagerly flicking the pages. And the twists… I tossed a few ideas around, but wasn’t sure! So I loved the way it was delivered! It brought a tear to my eye, I kid you not! This was a beautifully executed read!

Title: Pen Pal
Author: J.T. Geissinger
Genre: Romance, Paranormal, Dark Suspense
Published: August 16, 2022

The #1 international and Amazon Charts bestselling novel

The first letter arrived the day my husband was buried. It was postmarked from the state penitentiary, and contained a single sentence:

I’ll wait forever if I have to.

It was signed by Dante, a man I didn’t know.

Out of simple curiosity, I wrote back to ask him what exactly he was waiting for. His reply?

You.

I told the mystery man he had the wrong girl. He said he didn’t. I said we’d never met, but he said I was wrong.

We went back and forth, exchanging letters every week that grew increasingly more intimate. Then one day, the letters stopped. When I found out why, it was already too late.

Dante was at my doorstep.

And nothing on earth could have prepared me for what happened next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING:

This novel contains content intended for a mature audience only. Due to explicit language, graphic sex, detailed depictions of death and grief, intense power play dynamics, and other possible triggers, it is not suitable for sensitive readers. (Full list of TWs on author's website.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)