Review ~ Bitter Sweet Heart by H. Hunting

Bitter Sweet Heart (Lies, Hearts and Truths, #2)Bitter Sweet Heart by H. Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bitter Sweet Heart was a good read, and I liked how it had an age gap, where Mav was younger than Clover. Their connection was immediate, however when circumstances changed they kept the line drawn between them. Clover's past caught up with her and I liked that Mav wanted her to have the power to protect herself if needed. Mav also had to deal with demons from his own past, before he could even go further with Clover.

This story wrapped up with a bit of suspense. I liked how they all came together to support one another. Mav’s family and friends were super supportive and I liked how they would do anything for those that they cared for. I also liked that we revisited story thread from Lavenders book.

H. Hunting is an author I always enjoy to read, and although I hhaven't read one of her books in a while I thoroughly enjoyed being in this world once again.


Title: Bitter Sweet Heart
Author: H. Hunting
Series: Lies, Hearts & Truths #2
Genre: Sports Romance
Published: September 1, 2022

From the outside looking in, I live a charmed life: hockey legend for a father, my own promising future in the league, a great family, awesome friends. It’s not untrue, but it’s not quite that simple either.

My dad’s advice has always been to make hockey my number-one priority—at least until I make it to the pros. So, going into my senior year of college, I have a plan. I’ll put in the effort required to pass my classes, play hockey like my life depends on it, and avoid relationships. All I have to do is stay focused on the end game, and I’ll walk away with a degree and into a career in the NHL.

It should be easy.

But when a woman literally floats into my dock, just before summer ends and my senior year begins, I can’t resist one last hookup. What harm could a one-night stand do? It’s not like we even exchanged numbers.

Everything is fine until I run into her on campus.

It’s a big school. I should be able to avoid her.

Except she happens to be in my class.

And she’s not a student.

She’s my professor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)