Review ~ Hate Me by Ashley Jade

Hate Me (Black Mountain Academy)Hate Me by Ashley Jade
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 Stars

I was hoping to enjoy this and several times I contemplated giving up on the story, but I pushed through just to see how the book ended. I didn’t connect to the characters, and was disappointed often in decisions they made. The story took turns that I didn’t enjoy, and I often rolled my eyes as to how things unravelled. In the end I skipped a lot of the book just to push through the book.

The adults were unstable, and I was horrified on how they treated their children. Knox and Aspen had a hate / love relationship. They had more in common than they realised, with crappy family and losing people that they loved. I’m not sure if Knox really was a bully, or just a boy trying to keep people at arms length. This book confused me more than anything, especially with decisions towards the end.

Title: Hate Me
Author: Ashley Jade
Series: Black Mountain Academy
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Published: January 28, 2021

A Stepbrother Bully Romance

I'm the whispers in the dark you can't ignore.
The bully you can't run away from.

I'm the tormentor who makes your life a living hell.

The villain you love to hate.

I'm the vicious stepbrother sleeping in the next room.

The one who knows all your secrets.

And I'll stop at nothing to make you pay.

WARNING: This book is recommended for mature readers due to graphic language, sexual content, and dark elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)