Feature and Follow #18


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?

When I started book blogging, I thought it would be just about me buying a book then doing a review and posting it on my blog. Then I started getting authors contacting me and I thought, wow, free books. But now Harlequin Australia have just started sending me finished books to review. I didn't realise that the large publishing companies seny you copies of books to read, for free!! I was so excited because they happen to be by some of my favourite authors!  

What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

8 comments:

  1. Arc's are great aren't they?? Congratulations on getting them from Harlequin Australia :)
    Lil Berry @ Forget About TV, Grab a Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harlequin has some of my fav's too! Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was quite surprised to learn that publishers sent review copies to bloggers, too. I knew they sent them to reviewers for journals and to libraries, but not to bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, blogging was definitely a lot different then what I thought it would be! I love it! it's all amazing! And I'm still learning :) That is also soooo awesome about Harlequin Australia!!! Congrats *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx Chicky!! I love feeling special... Harlequin have been great!! It has been so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We learn new things when blogging all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome!! Thanx for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them.... most are books that I would buy too, so I'm saving money there...

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)