Waiting On Wednesday # 37 – Crown of Midnight By Sarah J. Maas

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

The cover was revealed for this one last week and as I live in Australia, we will probably get this cover....

Crown of Midnight
By Sarah J. Maas
Throne of Glass #2
Expected Publication – August 20th 2013


Eighteen-year-old Celaena Sardothien is bold, daring and beautiful – the perfect seductress and the greatest assassin her world has ever known. But though she won the King’s contest and became his champion, Celaena has been granted neither her liberty nor the freedom to follow her heart. The slavery of the suffocating salt mines of Endovier that scarred her past is nothing compared to a life bound to her darkest enemy, a king whose rule is so dark and evil it is near impossible to defy. Celaena faces a choice that is tearing her heart to pieces: kill in cold blood for a man she hates, or risk sentencing those she loves to death. Celaena must decide what she will fight for: survival, love or the future of a kingdom. Because an assassin cannot have it all . . . And trying to may just destroy her.


Love or loathe Celaena, she will slice open your heart with her dagger and leave you bleeding long after the last page of the highly anticipated sequel in what is undeniably THE hottest new fantasy series.




What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

6 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM

    Been seeing this one a lot! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for this one too. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover, i still need to pick up the first book and read it. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hell yes am I waiting for this one! I read all the prequels over the weekend and I was so submerged in that world again! I hope Crown of Midnight will make it to Netgalley within the next couple weeks or so :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very interesting! I like the cover :) Thanks for stopping by my post earlier. :D

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though my copy of Throne of Glass remains untouched (for now) I can't wait to read it and therefore can't wait till Crown of Midnight comes out too :D GREAT pick Naomi, the cover for this one is just beyond amazing!! Thanks for sharing1

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)