Feature and Follow #34


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?

One song in particular gets me everytime.... and that is "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard. It is the music that sets a scene in Down To You by Michelle Leighton. If you have read it you will know it, but it involves Olivia and Cash, salt, a shot of Patron and a slice of lime.... oh, did I forget to mention.... BODY SHOT!!! Oh yeah!!





What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.

And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

13 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM

    Nice! Love that song. Not familiar with the book.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salt, a shot of Patron, a slice of lime and that song - mmm...
    No, I haven't read this book yet but I sure want to.

    Happy Friday :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for popping by my blog!


    I'm following you back via GFC. Thanks for being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song! And just for that, I've added the book to my TBR :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier.


    I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice song and book choice!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF! I followed you back via GFC.

    ~Andrea @ Beauty but a Funny Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good answer. Sizzling :)

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-follow-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This song it great!! I really want to read Down to you soon. I've heard some good things about it.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-29-feature-friday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool blog! Thanks for stopping by!
    Following you back :)

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog! It's my first time doing FF and I'm loving all the new blogs I'm finding.

    ~Daisy from Paramour Books

    I've followed you via GFC, FB, and Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. That song is such a classic. I really need to read that book. I've had it forever. Thanks for visiting my FFF. Old follower.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember that scene! Song definitely brings back memories... Awesome
    choice! Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that song.. Haven't read the book.

    New follower here. Have followed you on every network inc twitter, google etc.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)