Teaser Tuesdays #39 – Bare It All By Lori Foster


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Bare It All
By Lori Foster
Love Undercover #2
Published  April 30th 2013


I received this book as part of a tour I am hosting on my blog and had to share a tease.... and only 4 sentences! Yay!

He cupped the back of her neck, his mood shifting in some intense, indefinable way. “Now seems like a good time for that kiss we discussed.”

Before she could even absorb what he’d said, he touched his mouth to hers, warm, barely there at first, then more firmly. He moved his mouth over hers, parting her lips, angling his head to fit her more surely.

Kindle loc 683



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. I wonder if she agreed to the kiss in the earlier discussion.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wonder if there was a prior agreement or whether he's just taking advantage. HeHe!

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 30, 2013 at 8:40 PM

    OOh very nice tease!! Wonder what brought the kiss up again!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm very good teaser. I'm reading it now (about half way through) and really liked that scene :)

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've
    any? Kindly permit me recognize so that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.

    My web site acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela ReadingCaveMay 23, 2015 at 9:07 AM

    Nice tease! I like it when the lips fit together perfectly.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)