Teaser Tuesdays #38 – Crossroads By J.J. Bonds


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Crossroads
By J.J. Bonds
Crossroads Academy #1
Published November 2011


“I’m not planning to quit, Nik. You give yourself a little too much credit. I’m planning to find a new trainer.” 

“Good luck then,” he says pushing his chair back from the table. Before he goes, he leans in close, leaving me with one final seductive message. “But you won’t find anyone here better than me.”

Kindle loc 1604

Get it now – Amazon* l Barnes & Nobleicon*
Crossroads is currently free at Amazon .... Get it while it's hot!!


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Such confidence! I love it. Awesome tease.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM

    OOoh, very nice!! Wonder what else is going on between these two. Have the obvious ideas, but still makes you wonder!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, for the hotness of it. I know this teaser wasn't exactly much, but Crosswords as the title for the book AND the series did the rest for me. Onto the tbr it goes, thanks. ;)

    My TT, and there's also a 100 Followers Giveaway running on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, great teaser! This sounds like one I'd enjoy!

    Here's my teaser from SUDDENLY ROYAL by Nichole Chase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenea WhittingtonMay 23, 2015 at 9:07 AM

    Nice.. I like the teaser. Sounds like a good book.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)