Swoon Thursday #37 – The Collector By Victoria Scott


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.


From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

I read The Collector over the weekend and I can't help but share some swoons, although he was very popular last week!! I'm sharing some of the best swoon of the book as well as a sweet one too, so there is something new here for you.... 
The Collector
By Victoria Scott
Dante Walker #1


I grab her thighs and hoist her up, and she wraps her legs around me. Fumbling toward a tree, I press her back against it and push toward her, my hips locking against hers. An animalistic groan escapes my throat as I kiss her harder, deeper. I trail my lips down her neck and along her collarbone, and Charlie softly moans. Then I bury my head against her chest and take her in— her smell, her chest rising and falling. The wild thumping of her heart. 

Kindle eArc Loc 2866



As I guide Charlie toward the middle of the floor, Taylor turns and stares at the girl on my arm, her jaw hanging open. She can’t believe how beautiful Charlie is, and I can’t believe I ever missed it. Taylor meets my eyes, then quickly glances away, acting like she doesn’t notice us. I tug Charlie’s head against me and press my lips into her hair. A slow song washes over us, and I move my arms around her waist and rock back and forth.

 

Kindle eArc Loc  3062




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

9 comments:

  1. Yes, this was definitely popular last week. Still is I think. You picked two great swoon's. The first in particular got my heart pumping.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Collector! I love that book! And Dante, oh Dante... He's yummy ;)
    Great swoon!

    My Swoon: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/04/swoon-thursday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that book yet, but whoa, was that a great scene!

    Here’s
    My Steamy Swoon!


    Michelle :)

    Author,
    PODs available June 4th


    Milayna
    available March 11, 2014


    The Infected,
    a PODs novel available November 2014

    Visit Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOtally need to read this series. Love your swoon

    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this book! I hope you love it as much as everyone else! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite scene in the whole book! I love it!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los LibrosMy Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been seeing this all over and I can see why, now. Great swoon!
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually like the second somehwat better. does that sound weird? It's so sweet and kinda un-Dante. I can't wait do dig into this read... stupid mail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wickedly DeliciousApril 13, 2013 at 3:56 AM

    I want to reread it again. Thanks for sharing.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)