Teaser Tuesdays #37 – Dark Wolf By Kate Douglas


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Dark Wolf
By Kate Douglas
Spirit Wild #1
Expected Publication April 30th 2013


Dark Wolf (Spirit Wild, #1)

This is the first book I have read by Kate Douglas and it is a very saucy journey so far...


“I wasn’t intending to stay.” He laughed. “I didn’t plan well at all. All I could think of was getting to you, apologizing to you, and hoping like hell you’d see me. I just caught a plane, didn’t even pack a toothbrush, and flew into Kalispell. Picked up a rental and came straight here.” He stood and took both her hands in his. “I had to see you, Lily. I wasn’t sure if you’d even speak to me, but I was wrong to leave when I did.” He sighed. “Hell, I’m not even sure why I left.”

Kindle eArc loc 4977



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

  1. I like the cover on this one. Very interesting. Great tease too! Glad you enjoyed the book.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    Reply Forward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 16, 2013 at 8:43 PM

    OOh nice tease! And the cover is pretty awesome!!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser... Definitely something I need to check out.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked it mostly for the cover too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cover too, has been a fun ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want some saucy fun!! Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cover! Does Lily keep him or make him leave?

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a shifter, she can't help but keep him!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)