Waiting On Wednesday # 36 – Sudden Hope by Mira Garland

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

This week I am eagerly waiting on a book by my friend Mira Garland. It is the first book that she has written and I am so excited for her!! I cannot wait to get my hands on her book!! 



Sudden Hope
Mira Garland
Expected Publication – 20th April 2013

When your nightmares become reality and you can’t wake up, what do you do?

Celeste is a normal teenage girl. After the loss of her father her life seems to be in constant turmoil. She realizes her worst nightmares are occurring while she's still awake.

Just as it looks like her life is on the right path; things go terribly wrong and leave her in a spiraling whirlwind of emotion.

Trying to find her father’s killer and dealing with an ex that will do anything to get revenge; she feels like she is falling.

The only thing that is holding her together is her support system; her friends and Danny.

Celeste loves Danny more than life itself, although now is just not the time to be with him. He is the answer to her dreams, he is her one true love, and most importantly, her hope.

Only life isn't fair and doesn't play by the rules.






Author Bio

Mira Garland
I was born in Jackson, MI but now live on Long Island in NY. I have four beautiful daughters whom I live and breathe for. I began writing as a hobby, but realized very quickly that it was an outlet to explore my deepest dreams. I love to read and have a problem with honesty when I write reviews, although I do not have a problem if you tell me I'm wrong about it. My debut novel is “Sudden Hope” and will be released in April of 2013. Welcome to my reality and I hope all your dreams come true.

Stalk Mira online at

Facebook @ Great Books – https://www.facebook.com/Mirasgreatbooks



What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

6 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 17, 2013 at 4:09 PM

    Nice! Haven't heard of this one! At least you have a short wait too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but looks good. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first intro to this book. It sounds very promising!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added to my TBR. Thanks! I'm excited for your friend, and equally excited to read this!

    My WoW pick this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds interesting! Thanks for stopping by our blog :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)