Feature and Follow #32


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?


I literally live in the middle of no where, so it is hard for me to get to any conventions, but boy would I love too!! I was recently invited the Harlequin Summit here in Australia and Rachel Vincent was there!! Seriously!! She is one of my all time favourite authors... Her Shifters series was the first books that I read and I LOVED THEM!! So I would have loved to meet her. But a 10 hour drive was a little too much for me.... *Sniff* .... Hopefully next time!!



What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!


8 comments:

  1. I would love to go to BEA in NYC. Maybe one day.

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a real bummer that so many bloggers can't attend, I would love to go to BEA! I'm hoping next year will be a better year to try and go! I wish there was more book conventions worldwide so everyone could have that experience! Also I have Rachel Vincent's Shifters series on my to read list so I really need to get to those books asap!

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Old GFC Follower.

    My FF HERE.

    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :) It's a shame a lot of us cant get to these events :( I have hope for the future though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 12, 2013 at 8:40 PM

    Oh goodie! You got to meet Rachel!! I love her books as well! Was super happy she was headed overseas for you guys! A long drive, but like you said, so worth it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also live in the middle of no where. The nearest book store is 30 miles away.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-28-feature-friday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool she's great.

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. sad that would have been amazing had you been able to go! I'm a big RV fan too

    Old GFC follower, new G+

    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a bummer! I've never been to any of these conventions before, but I'll make sure to go next year :)

    Here's My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)