Swoon Thursday #39 – Hope by Theresa M. Jones



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

I read the first book, Power, and thoroughly enjoyed it. When Theresa contacted me about reading the second book, I was super excited to do so!! Here's a tease from it...
Hope
Theresa M. Jones
The Descendant Trilogy #2

Hope (The Descendant Trilogy #2)

Then his lips went wild. Not just on my lips, but on my neck, trailing a fire path down from my ear to my collarbone. I was on fire everywhere.


My hands were no longer in my control, they moved of their own accord, lifting his shirt above his head and then to the floor. And then I stopped, stunned by the sight. David was gorgeous with clothes on, but with a bare chest, my insides coiled waiting for release. I let my fingertips trail down his chest, to his lower belly. And he shivered under my touch.

My shirt was next, and though I have always been fairly shy and modest, all my modesty was gone. I was not scared or nervous with him. I was not embarrassed at having a man look at my naked body, not with him. He lifted the cotton shirt up and over and let his eyes rake over my tummy and chest.
.

 

Kindle Loc 1204




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

17 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the color of her eyes. And that swoon - so hot and steamy. No wonder she'd on fire. Great choice!

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH! I've never heard of this book, or seen it before! This is scene is very YUMMY! You WOULD stop right there, the best part :D

    Fabulous choice of swoon! Hope you enjoyed the book :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect swoon! I love how comfortable she is with David! Awesome pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My
    Swoon
    from Of Silver and Beasts and Destiny’s Fire by Trisha Wolfe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo nice swoon...but you stopped just as it was getting good lol! I haven't heard of this book, but I'll have to check it out now!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog The Reading Realm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooo, Naomi! Steamy! I love it!!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie at I Heart YA BooksApril 26, 2013 at 10:23 AM

    I love that the author said tummy. That sounds so much sexier to me! This one is going on TBR list! Awesome sexy swoon Naomi! ;)

    My swoon

    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/ya-bound-swoon-thursday-its-getting-hot.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy!! I'm on fire from just reading it!! I loved this swoon *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that was a lovely swoon. I must say I like the authors name lol. Thanks for stopping by my swoon.


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it when the shy girl becomes not so shy! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) Shy girl and hot guy! Love it.

    Sexy Ryan Swoon

    Valerie

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindy@ A Bookish EscapeApril 26, 2013 at 1:32 PM

    Ooh! I like that Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sexy swoon. Love it will have to check this one out soon. Thank you so much for sharing such a great swoon and for commenting on my blog! 8) Happy Reading

    Reese's @

    Reese's Reviews:
    MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  13. Naomi, thanks for stopping by My Swoon. Delighted to return the favor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hot... hottness... help... *_* I need to read this. *_* Thanks for sharing.
    My Swoon, and there's also a 100 Followers Giveaway running on my blog

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)