Waiting On Wednesday # 34 – If I Should Die By Amy Plum

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.


This is one series I haven't started yet, but I am thinking it is time to do so as the third book is coming out soon..... 


If I Should Die
By Amy Plum
Revenants #3
Expected Publication – May 7th 2013

If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)


I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.

Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.

It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.

After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?




What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM

    Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one! Couldn't get into this series personally. Hope you enjoy it though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great series. Can't wait to see what happens after the ending of the last book. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only read the first, but I liked it. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is another series where I bought book one and it's still sitting in my tbr pile..ugh..love the cover! My WoW

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)