Teaser Tuesdays #36 – Dreamer By Jane Susann MacCarter


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Dreamer
By Jane Susann MacCarter
Dreamer #1
Published  February 7th 2013


I read this book during the week and quite enjoyed it!! Check it out!!

Before Harry leaves to join the hunting party—they’re meeting soon in front of the Gathering Place—he looks at me speculatively, a little shy, then his short, trimmed beard crinkles as he smiles. “Goodbye then, Stella the Star. I’ll see you again in two days. At the… pairing.” 

And before I can worry, gasp, or wonder, he’s kissing me. Thoroughly. I didn’t know kissing had been invented yet… I guess it’s been around for a really long time.

Kindle loc 1242



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh...is the pairing what I think it is?

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I was wondering about the pairing thing too! And the kissing!

    Great Tease!

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen this book before but it looks interesting :)

    here's our TT



    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM

    Haven't heard of this one either! Looks intriguing!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting book, and I love the cover!

    My teaser is from Madame Bovary: http://allsortsofbooks.blogspot.jp/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-madame-bovary-by-gustave.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiss before pairing!!! Yep, it means exactly that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been! Was a new one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been interesting!! I definitely wanna see what happens now!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)