Teaser Tuesdays #35 – The Eternity Cure By Julie Kagawa


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The Eternity Cure
By Julie Kagawa
Blood of Eden #2
Expected Publication  May 1st 2013
The Eternity Cure


For those who have read this book you may know who is talking but it was a bit of a surprise to me.... but I loved this bit, it had been building!! 

“So.” His gold eyes shone as he gazed into mine. “I think I’m entitled to a smart comment or two now, don’t you think?” 

I took the sword numbly. “Yeah,” I muttered as his smug look faded into something that wasn’t completely obnoxious. “Thanks.” 

“No problem, little sister.” The leer returned, making him look normal again. “Comment number one—how much do you weigh to snap the bridge like that? I thought you Asians were supposed to be petite and dainty.”

Kindle loc 683



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love this teaser! Wll have to pick this up!

    My Teaser HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM

    Nice!! I so loved this one! Cannot wait for the next!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did too!! She left it at an awesome spot!! I couldnt believe it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela ReadingCaveApril 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM

    Loved smart comment number one. Now, what was smart comment number two?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting tease. And I too, am wondering what comment number two is.

    I'm a little slow this week. Thanks for stopping by :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe.... he's full of them, dont worry!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)