Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #33


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


The cool weather may have finally arrived here in Australia!! Whoo hoo!! However, I have had a quiet week in the reading department… A netball injury has left me unable to read… Hmmm… It is funny, now… lol!! Anyway, this is the result of my quiet week!!

Purchased
I read this book for a review for the author and decided to pick up a finished version for only 99c


Hell'sGate

by Benjamin Daniels


That’s it for Stacking the Shelves this week, what did you get?


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news and to post a recap of the past week on your blog,showcase some books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up in your blog for the week ahead.


This past week on the blog I shared:



I also did my usual Meme’s that I participate in Teaser Tuesdays,
Waiting On Wednesday, Swoon Thursday and Feature & Follow Friday

This week there will be:

Monday- Review/Spotlight – Birthright Bestowed by Erika M Szabo
Tuesday- Review – The Promise by Kim Carmichael
Wednesday- Review – Dark Wolf by Kate Douglas
Friday- Guest Post/Giveaway – 24 Bones by Michael F. Stewart
Saturday- Review – The Collector by Victoria Scott

There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top of the blog to enter!

What did you receive this week? What’s happening in your neck of the woods? I’d love to know!!

9 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 21, 2013 at 10:32 PM

    OOh nice haul! Haven't heard that one but hope you enjoy it! Envious of your cool weather! We're headed in the direction of warmer weather, but keep getting a cold day here and there, which then stirs up tornado weather and that gives me the worst case of anxiety ever.

    Hope you enjoy your new read!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, hope your 100% soon. I never heard of Hell's Gate but the cover looks fab. Enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of that book, but it has a cool cover.
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bea @ Bea's Book NookApril 22, 2013 at 2:17 AM

    Yikes, I'm sorry to hear that you were injured. Enjoy your books, once you're able!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, sorry about the injury, hope its better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to get Hell's Gate. Hope you're feeling better this week.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have yet to read Hell's Gate. Hope you're feeling better this week. :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hell's Gate looks gooood! :D Thank you for sharing it.

    Hope you have a wonderful week. :)

    If you'd like to stop by, I posted a Sunday Post as well...

    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunday-post-8.html

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)