Waiting On Wednesday # 28 - Faking It By Cora Carmack

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.


Look what I just found!! 
I am posting my review for Losing It next week!!
I really enjoyed Losing It, 
so Faking It will be awesome too!! 
Whoop Whoop!!




Faking It
By Cora Carmack
Losing It #2
Expected Publication – June 4th 2013




Mackenzie “Max” Miller has a problem. Her parents have arrived in town for a surprise visit, and if they see her dyed hair, tattoos, and piercings, they just might disown her. Even worse, they’re expecting to meet a nice, wholesome boyfriend, not a guy named Mace who has a neck tattoo and plays in a band. All her lies are about to come crashing down around her, but then she meets Cade.

Cade moved to Philadelphia to act and to leave his problems behind in Texas. So far though, he’s kept the problems and had very little opportunity to take the stage. When Max approaches him in a coffee shop with a crazy request to pretend to be her boyfriend, he agrees to play the part. But when Cade plays the role a little too well, they’re forced to keep the ruse going. And the more they fake the relationship, the more real it begins to feel.



What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

19 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readFebruary 20, 2013 at 6:11 PM

    Nice! Haven't heard of this one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??? Losing It was everywhere, Autumn reviewed it and I had to get it after her review..... You must read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I've never heard of this series but I'm going to check out the first book right now!
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing this series everywhere but haven't gotten around to it yet! Don't have enough hours in the day! Lol.

    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard heaps about this series but haven't gotten around to it yet! Hope you liked the first one!

    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Losing It for review and really need to start it ASAP! Love this cover so much more than the first. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh I still need to read Losing It, I have heard so many awesome things. Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read anything by her yet, but have heard good things.

    Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of this book before, but it sounds really great. Nice pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say you picked out an interesting book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard good things about Losing It. I really want to read it. It looks fun. And Faking It looks fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!! The first book was fun, so I am hoping this one is too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure did!! This series is going to be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Losing It is so much fun!! You will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope I find it in the Galleys.... then I will be happier!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, it is lots of fun!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks WD, you will enjoy it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just added first novel on my wishlist from your lovely swoon.

    Have a great dayMy WOW

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)