Feature and Follow #25


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Activity:

Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker

Dear Sydney,

After dealing with Rose in your previous assignment, I really hoped that you would see that things aren't always black and white. The Moroi and Dhampirs are not the evil creatures that you have been raised to believe. It has taken you way too long to realise this and that magic is not as evil as the Alchemists make out. You need to look outside of that pretty head of yours and take in the people around you... Hello... Adrian has liked you for some time now, open your eyes!!! 

Naomi

P.S. Marcus Finch is not all you hope him to be....



and also

Dear Adrian,

If Sydney doesn't come to her senses, you can come round here any time. CALL ME!!!!

Lots of Love 
Naomi


The Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead


What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!



30 comments:

  1. Loved the Marcus Finch P.S.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl, I'll write a letter to Adrian too to come to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both terrific letters. I just borrowed Bloodlines from the library. Hope I get a chance to read it before it's due back.

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Have a Great Weekend.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love your letters! They're perfect—exactly how I, and I'm sure others, felt. I just finished The Indigo Spell, and it was fantastic. They must have read our minds. ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Happy Valentine's Day! ♥♥♥

    Raina @ The LUV'NV — one of this week's feature blogs.
    (Old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT readFebruary 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM

    Oh man! I soooo need to read the Indigo Spell! It's still in transit! :P

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, Adrian, you must call me first! LOL =)) Sigh, I dont even know why I havent read bloddlines yet, when VA is one of my favorite series..

    Follow & Feature
    The Boys of Summer Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just blogging by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just dropping by to say.... Yay it's Friday!!!
    New follower, come stop by..... My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost wrote to Adrian and Sydney for my answer this week. I love your letters and can't wait to read Indigo Spell this weekend! Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read the Vampire Academy books, but I keep hearing how wonderful they are. I really should give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am guessing this is from Bloodlines? I haven't started the series yet. But Sydney is STILL hung up on the Moroi, Dhampir thing?
    New Follower, check out my my F &F

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Letters I still need to check these books out :)

    New Follower via GFC

    I wrote to Kaiden Rowe @ Annoushka Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe!! Thanks!! Thought it was a nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you should read the Vampire Academy series first.... you meet most of the characters there first!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read The Indigo Spell a couple of weeks ago, got an early eARC!! Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nope!!! Me me!! You need to get into it, things are heating up......

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me too....I don't know what is taking so long....

    ReplyDelete
  18. You will love it..... I can't wait for the next book later this year!!! Bring on the Fiery Heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You should!! Definitely a fun serties

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes you should, but our TBR books lists are huge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked her in Vampire Academy.. but but I kinda don't want to read bloodlines because I'll miss Rose and Dimitri too much .-.
    Plus Adrian wouldn't go around messing with Rose.
    I feel so nostalgic right now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rose and dimitri make guest appearances in the Bloodlines series tho, and Adrian is as fun as ever... Few little twists thrown in too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love this letter. im not really one for paranormal book but i love the bloodlines series. have your read the third one yet

    new follower through this memes i run a new adult book blog http://nabooksvsboys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope he calls!!!! New Follower GFC

    Krista@KristaReads

    http://bookreviewclub.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes, i have read the third book!! Hanging for the 4th now!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)