Feature and Follow #23


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?

There are so many good books that I would love to be in!! Beautiful Disaster - Travis...... the Kate Daniels series - Curran...... Yummm! 

But right now I am reading thIndigo Spell, another of my favourite series and I am still completely head over heals with him!! So the first thing I would do is find him, confess my love, kiss him and see where it goes from there, because, damn.... he is so hawt!!



What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!


18 comments:

  1. Goldie @ My Book MusingsFebruary 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM

    I sure would love to be able to do that to Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid Love :))

    Old follower!

    My FF.


    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right girl. There are so many great books out there to choose from that the choice is far from easy.

    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Have a Happy Weekend!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me, Naomi. I'm following you back via GFC as well :)

    Kaykay @ The Creative Forum

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica@a GREAT readFebruary 1, 2013 at 11:02 PM

    OOh nice picks! Love the VA world too!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Following you now too!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA OH my!!! I love that!!! I'd probably do the same for my favorite fictional guys *evil laugh* This had me laughing so hard I had tears! I loved it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower via GFC/Linky

    I'd love to wake up in Harry Potter!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this series too, even though I haven't started it :) it just has really nice covers.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read that series, but I would definitely find the guy in whatever world I wake up in and make him fall madly in love with me! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't read anything by that author, maybe I should. But I do love the Kate Daniels series!

    New Follower via GFC.

    - Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still trying to find the time to read this series, I looove Richelle Mead's books - she's one of my absolute favorite authors! & This is a great FF! :)
    Old GFC follower!

    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your idea. It looks like a good book, another one added to my to-read list. Your blog looks great!

    New Follower :)

    http://readreviewlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Bloodlines series! I'm so pumped about Indigo Spell. Adrian is one of my all-time favorites! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your answer. If I woke up in that world, finding Adrian's whereabouts would be my first priority. :D

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome answer!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

    New follower here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe!! I knew you would too Magen!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mine too!! Indigo Spell was AWESOME!! now I am hanging for the next book!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)