Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #22


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


A few things this week… where to start!!

From NetGalley

Wicked Kiss

(Nightwatchers #2)

by Michelle Rowen

For Review
Black Water Tales: The Secret Keepers 

Black Water Tales: The Secret Keepers

by JeanNicole Rivers

Extreme Measures 

Extreme Measures

by Rachel Carrington

Dreaming of Her

Dreaming of Her

by Maggie Morton


Won

 

I received this little package in the post this week, whoop whoop!! Thanks to the girls at Riverina Romantics!! I know some of you girls will be jealous that I get to wear CASH!!






That’s it for Stacking the Shelves this week, what did you get?


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news and to post a recap of the past week on your blog,showcase some books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up in your blog for the week ahead.


This past week on the blog I shared:


Thursday- Review – Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout


I also did my usual Meme’s that I participate in Teaser Tuesdays,
Waiting On Wednesday, Swoon Thursday and Feature & Follow Friday

This week there will be:

Monday- Review – The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Tuesday- Review – The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Wednesday- Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday- Review – Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Friday- Review – Angelfire by Hanna Peach
Saturday- Excerpt/Spotlight – First Bitten by Samantha Towle
                Review – He Came For Mine by Carolyn Brown

What did you receive this week? What’s happening in your neck of the woods? I’d love to know!!

18 comments:

  1. You got a few books that are new to me, so I will be checking those out and then looking for your reviews. I adore the tee. Very cool. Enjoy your reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about this Michelle Rowen series, I should try it! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica@a GREAT readFebruary 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM

    OOh nice haul! Congrats on the win! I love bookish t-shirts like that!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked sounds great, hope you enjoy.

    Happy reading,

    Brandi
    @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy @ Somewhere Only We KnowFebruary 4, 2013 at 10:51 AM

    Great week! I wanted to request Wicked Kiss but I haven't read the first book in that series. It sounds good and has a great cover!

    Check out my SP & STS.



    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my friggin hotness..i am so jelly over your Cash shirt *faints* The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some interesting books there Naomi. Extreme Measures definitely intrigues me.

    Congrats on the T-shirt win. It looks awesome!

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz @ Night Sky ReviewsFebruary 4, 2013 at 6:34 PM

    Nice books. The cover for Wicked Kiss is gorgeous!

    Check
    out what books I received this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. I won a Hardback of the first book, and was left on the edge of my seat, so I can't wait to read this one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe!! Me too!! It's my first T-Shirt win!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope so too!! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've already read the first book, so i am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks!! i love it, think I might sleep with Cash wrapped around me too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes they are... I can't wait to dive into them!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)