Swoon Thursday #28 – The Indigo Spell By Richelle Mead


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Nereyda was able to share a swoon from the Indigo Spell last week, so I thought I would share one this week. It is so hard to cut it down, so I left it as is!! Enjoy my Adrian....

The Indigo Spell
By Richelle Mead
Bloodlines #3
Expected Publication Feb 12th!!


“I’m not dangerous,” I breathed. 

He brought his face toward mine. “You are to me.” 

And somehow, against all reason, we were kissing. I closed my eyes, and the world around me faded. The noise, the smoke . . . it was gone. All that mattered was the taste of his mouth, a mix of cloves and mints. There was a fierceness in his kiss, a desperation . . . and I answered, just as hungry for him. I didn’t stop him when he pulled me closer, so that I almost sat on his lap. I’d never been wrapped around someone’s body like that, and I was shocked at how eagerly mine responded. His arm went around my waist, pulling me onto him further, and his other hand slid up the back of my neck, getting entangled in my hair. Amazingly, the wig stayed on. He took his lips away from my mouth, gently trailing kisses down to my neck. I tipped my head back, gasping when the intensity returned to his mouth. There was an animalistic quality that sent shock waves through the rest of my body. Some Alchemist voice warned me that this was exactly how a vampire would feed, but I had no fear. Adrian wouldn’t hurt me, and I needed to know just how hard he could kiss me and—

 

Kindle Loc 1961




I will be posting my review on Monday, so come back and check it out!!

Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

16 comments:

  1. Definitely got swooned on this one. With scenes like that it's no surprise you're enjoying this series. :)

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM.

    I cannot believe I have not read any of Richelle Mead's books! Do they all have swoons like this!? Count me in! :D

    My Swoon Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a swoon and a half.. and shame on you a huge tease as well! I read the first book in this series, but haven't read Golden Lily. I really need to get busy reading!

    Here's my swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I need to read this book! I cannot wait nope I cannot. Amazing swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it hot in here??? LOL I'm Swooning... I love Adrian, and The Bloodlines Series is awesome! I can't wait to read Indigo Spell :)

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/02/swoon-thursday-4.html


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina @ Biblio ThoughtsFebruary 8, 2013 at 9:55 AM

    WOW! The Indigo Spell has a lot of really steamy scenes!

    Here's mine: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/swoon-thursday-36-spell-bound.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it suddenly hot in here?? Dang that was good.


    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The swoons really didn't start until this book, but the tension has been there!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Depends on the series, but they have picked up in this series from this book!! Love it!! She has 2 Adult series, they are definitely in that and some in the Vampire Academy series too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I know, but it was sooooo good!! Had to share it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Then you will enjoy this one, it was awesome.... Lots of Adrian..... YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure does... they are all good too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that is quite a swoon!!! I haven't read any Richelle Mead, but I know she is quite popular. I might need to give her a try.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Tammy @ bosbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely worth the read!! I highly recommend any of her books!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)