Teaser Tuesdays # 29 - Extreme Measures By Rachel Carrington


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here is a tease from a book I received for review last month, hope you like it!!


Extreme Measures
By Rachel Carrington



She lifted her head, and there in the depths of those perfect violet eyes swam the memory of their last kiss. The night before their divorce became final. He’d gone to their house to talk to her. And he had talked while she’d cried. Then she’d kissed him with as much passion as she had the day they married before quietly closing the door in his face.

Kindle loc 975



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

18 comments:

  1. Closing the door in his face after kissing him - not sure about that. Great choice for a tease. Now I want to find out what's really going on.

    My TT for this week
    @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting tease! Wonder what made all that happen.

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is the first sad teaser I have read from you! Can't wait for your review.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Please tell me it gets better! I've got to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no. I think I am going to cry. Wow what a sad teaser.

    TT Prelude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got me wondering about this book with that teaser.

    alerie
    StuckInBooks.com
    http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-21913.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it could have some action in there too. :D Thank you for the great teaser of a new-to-me book. :)

    I also have a teaser up this week if you'd like to stop by...

    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-151.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds VERY interesting! Thanks for stopping by earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...oh....Harsh! I was all set for a HEA and she slammed the door in his face! Loved the violet eyes...makes me think of Rhevenge in the BDB!

    Here is my TT for this week.


    Come on by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet it did!! Definitely is a book that keeps you in suspense!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh.... she was just reminiscing, but he is back now, could get better.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some really awful circumstances and she shut down and pushed him away

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's always a first, Angela, will pick a happier one next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, it's ok... will get better!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)