Teaser Tuesdays # 30 – Love Unscripted By Tina Reber


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I cracked up laughing when I read this tease, just had to share..... 


Love Unscripted
By Tina Reber
Love #1

Love Unscripted (Love, #1)

“Who are you all going to gossip about once the celebrities leave town? You'll need to find someone else to talk about.” I couldn‟t help but laugh.

“We'll just talk about you, Tar. We'll sit around and reminisce about how much fun you used to be while using the cobwebs growing between your legs to knit hats for the poor.” Marie nudged me.

“You're such a bitch.” I snickered at her

Kindle loc 182



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

14 comments:

  1. Do I sense a cat fight!?!? Great Tease!

    I've been a bit slack with my posting the last few days, but I"m back now. Hope you had a great weekend.
    Marilyn

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. *mouth drops*

    Wow! That was cold!!! I have to read it now.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Great tease!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahah!!!! WOW!!! Oh my!! Wonder what happened after that was said??


    Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then....looks interesting. Great pick.

    Here's mine!


    Valerie

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha that hilarious. great teaser!

    here's mine if you want to check it out!

    Brittany @ bythelamplight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it, but they are friends, teasing each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jessica!! They are friends....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought so too, had me cracking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know!! Thought it'd be good!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Brittany!! i enjoyed it, couldn't help but share!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)