Feature and Follow #24 - Happy Mardi Gras!


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float — what would you do to have them throw to you…?

I've never been to a Mardi Gras before, so I'm not sure of what to do..... If it was for books, I might make a sign saying BOOKS SUCK with an arrow pointed to myself.... Someone would see it for sure, and then I would probably have books pelted at me!! If I get knocked out it will be worth it!! Seriously... I would do lots of things for free books, but I wouldn't flash any naughty skin!!

What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!


29 comments:

  1. That is honestly the most clever response I've read so far. Love your blog theme btw. I followed you via GFC. Here's my FF. Have a super duper Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a Mardi Gras celebration as well. Seeing as I'm in the Philippines, (and too broke to go to the US!), I couldn't afford it. But I'd love to see it!!!

    Anyway, your idea sounds great haha that sure would catch attention! Witty!

    My FF


    Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jelli!! Was trying to be original!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being in Aus, we don't get many either!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to Mardi Gras either. I LOVE your idea, though! Very original! Have a happy Friday. :)

    Raina @ The LUVNV
    (New follower via GFC, Linky, Twitter, and FB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica@a GREAT readFebruary 8, 2013 at 6:20 PM

    Ha ha! Nice! I wouldn't be showing skin either. Too conservative for that!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahah! I love your plan! Definitely worth to get knocked out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! New follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reverse psychology! Very logical thinking!
    New follower! :)
    Megan @ BooksiView

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through~~

    Love your sneaky idea with the sign, and definitely agree on the flashing. Or lack thereof, to be exact!

    Followed via GFC!

    My FF is here (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answer, we are all far too conservative.
    Thanks for following me btw. Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hadn't thought of the "Books Suck" sign! Great idea! New follower :)

    http://theparanormaladdictionbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great answer! I would worry about the sign but good way to get their attention. New follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice answer :)
    Thanks for following Imagine a World!
    New follower via NB

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great answer, no flashing por favor!! lol, new GFC follower here!

    My FF is here. :)

    Morgan @ Castles Made of Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your answer! Ticking them off so that they throw books at you is an awesome idea.

    Thanks for stopping by. Sorry, I'm a bit late this week with my responses.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I followed you back! (Sorry it took a while, been a busy past few days for me!) :)

    Lyra @ Defiantly Deviant

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehe... like to think outside the square!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, I would do silly things for books!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha!! Thanks, trying to be different!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thought so too, will need to bring a friend though, to hold my books!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, I might scare people otherwise, 3 kids might do it to you....

    ReplyDelete
  23. hehe... thank you!! I tried to be original!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)