Teaser Tuesdays # 28 - Settling By Shelley Workinger


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I'm reading the second book in the Solid series ATM, here is a small tease...


Settling
By Shelley Workinger
Solid #2 

Settling (Solid, #2)

He came to stop, his face solidly within the kissing zone. “I just wanted to warn you that I’m kidnapping you tomorrow afternoon,” he said, brushing a stray hair from my cheek. He wound it gently back around my clip before his eyes returned to mine for a response.

Kindle loc 318



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

14 comments:

  1. WOW! Is his kidnapping her a good thing or a bad thing?

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Wondering the same thing as Angela!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!


    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kissing zone... mmm.... I wonder...

    Great tease Naomi. I think you will recogonize mine.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. This is such a good one! I have no idea what the series is even about but I hope kidnapping her is a good thing!

    Thanks for the stopping by my blog at http://silhouettesummers.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser! And a new book for me to keep an eye out on. :) Thank you

    And if you'd like to stop by I have a teaser up this week as well...

    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-150.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm yummy teaser. I definitely wouldn't mind being kidnapped by him. xD
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is... but you will need to read more to find out!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)