Feature and Follow #26


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

We always talk about books that WE want. Let’s turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?

The Happiest Refugee: A Memoir

I bought a book for my Hubby for Christmas!! It was The Happiest Refugee by Ahn Do, one of Australia's best loved comedian's. I just wish he would read it but he is always soooooo busy..... Lol!!!!



What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

22 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this book, but it sounds like a good comedy read. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I really appreciate the comment :)

    Kaykay @ The Creative Forum

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new to me book! Thanks for dropping by WV Stitcher, I love your blog, and look forward to reading your reviews. I always enjoy a good paranormal read. I also became your newest GFC follower! Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell from the cover that this book is going to be hilarious. Thanks for stopping by. Old follower, have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say I've heard of this book, but I understand what you mean about busy husbands. When mine does get the oppurtunity to read, it's usually factual not fiction.

    Have a great weekend :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a fun book.

    Old GFC Follower

    Thanks for stopping by at http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just watching him on TV is so fun, so I think it would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for coming by and for your kind words!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww... that's nice!! I always buy my kids books for presents too, no matter how many toys they get, they can have a book too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's hope so!! He kept harping on about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I won't hurry out to get another book until he reads it though I think!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too!! He thinks he always has other things to do... oh well, will wait and see!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought it would be my chance to get him to read... so he can see how addictive it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a funny read, just basing on the cover!

    Old follower via GFC :)

    My FF for the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 23, 2015 at 9:07 AM

    Nice! At Xmas I always buy some sort of book for my niece. This year it was Wizard of Oz and Ella Bella Ballerina and the Sleeping Beauty. She's a dancer and her name is Ella, we call her Ella Bella at times too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sure if your husband had a chance, he'd be happy to read for a few hours. I hope he gets the chance to do so and soon.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc
    (new follower via FB & Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choice! My Hubby is a fan of funny books, too! Happy Friday!

    Follow That Penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww...how sweet! :)

    New follower here! http://reviewingromance.blogspot.com



    Great looking blog!


    -Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love books by comedians so I may check that one out. Hope your hubby gets time to read it soon. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)