Teaser Tuesdays # 27 - The Indigo Spell By Richelle Mead


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Indigo Spell is released in a week and I am now allowed to share some Teasers with you!! I thought today that I would share the first time that Sydney and Adrian cross paths in this book!! Talk about awkward....


I will be posting my review on Monday, so come back and check it out!!


The Indigo Spell
By Richelle Mead
Expected Publication Feb 12th!!




I was trapped on a five-hour flight with Adrian Ivashkov. Five hours. Five hours sitting only a few inches from him, smelling his overpriced cologne and looking into those knowing eyes. What was I going to do? Nothing, of course. There was nowhere to go, nowhere to escape since even first-class passengers weren't allowed parachutes.

Kindle Loc 270



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

14 comments:

  1. I wonder, is this a love... or hate relationship. Does she want to escape because she's fighting an attraction or because she really dislikes being that close to him. Guess I'm going to have to read the book to find out. Another one for the list.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous that you have this book to tease me with! Cannot wait until next Tuesday- it will feel like Christmas is my house all over again!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica@a GREAT readFebruary 5, 2013 at 11:01 PM

    Ha! Reading lots of good teases from this one! Cannot wait til next week!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for this comes out!

    Check out mine: My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this teaser! Man, I need to read more Richelle Mead. I love her voice.

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe... definitely both, but yes, you need to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so excited to get an eArc early!! I will still buy it when it comes out, to add to my collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is worth the wait!! Sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is awesome, and never disappoints me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keely @ Realms of an Open MindFebruary 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM

    lol ~ sounds like a nerve-wracking situation... heard so much about this one! Love Richelle Mead :) Thanks for swingin' by my teaser!


    Happy Reading :)


    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Love your teaser. I'll definitely check it out, you made me want to know more. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe... it certainly does!! Was a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)