Review ~ Until August by Emery Rose

Until August (Love and Chaos, #3)Until August by Emery Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What planet have I been living on and why have I just discovered Every Rose! Until August took me on such an emotional ride, as I got to know both Nicola and August. They both had suffered in the past and had lost so much that they were finding it hard to live again. I was surprised by their initial encounter and was excited to see how their connection would grow in the present.

I liked that they both had good support around them, to help them get back on track. One thing that couldn’t be denied was the unbelievable chemistry between them. It was only a matter of time before just sex turned into a relationship. I enjoyed the restaurant element in the read, the delicious recipes and how well Nicola and August worked together. There were a few moments where I shed tears, I was emotionally involved and was definitely hooked!

Title: Until August
Author: Emery Rose
Series: Love and Chaos #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: January 6, 2023

I fell in love with two men. But fate would decide which one I could keep.

When I met Cruz Vega, it was love at first sight.
He was my forever and always, my port in the storm, my one true love.
Everything was so perfect.
Until a cruel twist of fate robbed us of a future.

Now, I was navigating uncharted territory.
Merely surviving without really living.

Until August Harper.
The hot-as-hell, tattooed chef swaggered into my restaurant and took over my kitchen.
Then, piece by piece, he claimed my heart, too. That wasn’t enough for him, though. He wanted all of me.

But as everyone knows… when you play with fire, you get burned.

And we are going up in flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)