Review ~ Meeting Mr. Anderson by Elle Nicoll

Meeting Mr. Anderson (The Men, #1)Meeting Mr. Anderson by Elle Nicoll
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

This was an enjoyable read for the authors debut novel. I was hooked by the description and excited to get into Holly and Jay’s story. I liked how they initially met and how the attraction grew between them, even though they were from different worlds. Holly found it hard to trust Jay completely and I understood, as he didn’t disclose information and tried to hide things. Holly was easily spooked and ran when pressured. It was a little frustrating and I could see that she lacked confidence when it came to her personal life.

For my first read by this author, I felt it was good, but I wasn't consumed by it. There were a lot of intimate scenes and after a while I was skimming through them. I would prefer a little more depth to the characters, to hook me further into their world.


Title: Meeting Mr. Anderson
Author: Elle Nicoll
Series: The Men #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: May 27, 2021

Some people go to Hollywood to chase their dream.
My Hollywood dream is in seat 4A.

After the stunt my ex pulled, no one would blame me if I swore off men forever, especially one like Mr Jay Anderson, Hollywood’s sexiest heartthrob.

Maybe undressing me with his striking blue eyes as I perform the safety demonstration on a flight to LA is normal behaviour for him.

Maybe not.

But I know one thing for sure, he should come with a warning label. Because once you meet a man like Jay Anderson, there is no going back.

With his dirty blonde hair and those eyes; he’s a beautiful, X-rated fairy-tale.

But beauty is a magnificent smokescreen. And a fairy-tale is just that… a tale.

It’s never as simple as happily ever after,

not when you’re meeting Mr Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)