Review ~ Reckless by Adriana Locke

Reckless (The Mason Family, #3)Reckless by Adriana Locke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reckless was such a fun read! The connection between Jaxi and Boone built throughout the story and it was obvious that they were falling for one another. Neither acted on their attraction until late in the story, but the easy flirtiness between them was entertaining. A spanner was thrown into Jaxi’s life plan, but the change was so sweet considering the support she got from Boone. This turned into a whirlwind romance that I devoured quickly.

I really enjoyed the way that Adriana Locke built this story. Jaxi and Boone were easy to like characters and it was easy to get swept up in this world. I haven't read all the books in this series, but I found it easy to dive into without worrying about the other couples books.


Title: Reckless
Author: Adriana Locke
Series: Mason Family #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: April 26, 2021

“How did you get in here?”

That’s not what you want to hear when you’re staring into the sea-green eyes of the hottest man you’ve ever seen. Yet I suppose it’s a fair question, considering I’m an uninvited stranger standing in Boone Mason’s kitchen.

If you think that’s bad—just wait. It gets worse.

This charming and wealthy playboy, who can’t pay his bills on time or find his way to the grocery store (but we all have flaws, right?), is sweet. Confident. Playful. He’s almost perfect. And, to make matters worse …

He’s smitten with me.

I know what you’re thinking. You’re rolling your eyes. You’re assuming this is some opposites attract situation—or that maybe we can be friends who turn into something more.

How can this be a bad thing?

Well, it’s simple. I’m not the kind of girl you fall in love with. Just to be sure, the universe reminds me of that in an unforgettable, in-your-face kind of way.

I might have broken into Boone’s house, but I won’t let him break my heart. I won’t break his either. There’s too much on the line to be that reckless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)