Review ~ Evie Interrupted by Alison G. Bailey

Evie InterruptedEvie Interrupted by Alison G. Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved Evie Interrupted … this book was so beautiful! I enjoyed the story, the building relationship, and the hurdles that both characters had to face. As someone who works in aged care, I could relate to so much of this read and could see the difficulties that Evie faced but could not imagine doing so by yourself.

I loved Butler right from the beginning, how he was just as taken by Evie as she was by him. The way they both fumbled at times, and how quickly they fell for one another was sweet. I really loved Evie’s best friend Maine and the amazing support she provided for Evie and was always pushing her that little bit more.

This was the first read that I have read by Alison G. Bailey, and I must admit I was quite surprised by how much I enjoyed it. The story touched me and gave me all the feels as I watched it all unfold. I will definitely pick up another read by this author in the future!


Title: Evie Interrupted
Author: Alison G. Bailey
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: March 25, 2021

Ben said he loved me, lusted after me, and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. From the very beginning I was honest with him about my complicated life. He promised me the only thing that mattered was our love. I thought the future was set until...

"Evie, I can't do us anymore."

The day Ben walked away was the day my love life went on permanent hiatus. Men were a distraction that I didn't want or need until...

Tall, dark, and handsome ex-pro-football player, Butler Thompson, entered the picture and interrupted my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)