Waiting On Wednesday # 125 – Salt & Stone and Better When He's Bold


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Salt & Stone
Author: Victoria Scott
Series: Fire & Flood #2
Genre: Young Adult
Expected Publication: February 24th 2015






What would you do to save someone you love?

In Fire & Flood, Tella Holloway faced a dangerous trek through the jungle and across the desert, all to remain a Contender in the Brimstone Bleed for a chance at obtaining the Cure for her brother. She can't quit--she has to win the race, save Cody, and then fight to make sure the race stops before it can claim any more lives. In the next legs of the race, across the ocean and over mountains, Tella will face frostbite, sharks, avalanche, and twisted new rules in the race.

But what if the danger is deeper than that? How do you know who to trust when everyone's keeping secrets? What do you do when the person you'd relied on most suddenly isn't there for support? How do you weigh one life against another?

The race is coming to an end, and Tella is running out of time, resources, and strength. At the start of the race there were one hundred twenty-two Contenders. As Tella and her remaining friends start the final part of the race, just forty-one are left--and only one can win.

Better When He's Bold
Author: Jay Crownover
Series: Welcome to the Point #2
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: February 3rd 2015





Some men are just better when they're bold.

Welcome to the Point...


In a dark and broken kingdom, a ruler has to be fearless to control the streets and the ruthless people who run them.

Race Hartman is just bold enough, just smart enough, and just lost enough to wear the crown. Places like the Point will always have bad things and bad people, but the man in control of all that badness can minimize the devastation. Race has a plan, but can he prevent total annihilation without destroying himself?

Brysen Carter has always seen her best friend's brother for what he is--too pretty, too smooth, and way too dangerous to touch. Basking in Race's golden glow is very tempting, but Brysen knows she'd eventually get burned.

When she starts receiving threatening texts and someone tries to take her out in parking lot, the only person interested in keeping her safe is the one man she can't allow herself to have.

Sometimes being bold is the only way to stay alive. But can she let Race save her life . . . if it means losing herself to him?


What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


13 comments:

  1. EEEP I am waiting on those too!! I need them both like yesterday. So excited Better When He's Bold will be released in a week. Salt and Stone I bet will be brilliant although I'm sad they changed the covers again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little behind on the Flood and Fire series. hope you enjoy the next installment.

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both these sound great - and are from series I have yet to read! Gah! I hope to get to this this year, Naomi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for Salt & Stone!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for salt and stone as well and hope you get a chance to read it soon. Happy Wednesday and awesome reading wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always the way... changing covers when we like them!
    Hope you get them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great Wednesday! I am going into Friday now, weekend is almost here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crownover is one I really want to try. I don't know why I haven't made the time yet cus they sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read ONE of her books... Loved it, need to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 23, 2015 at 9:22 AM

    OOoh nice! I loved Salt & Stone! So sad that it's over already! The other book is totally new to me but I hope you love them both!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)