Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 122


Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. I’ll share news, post a recap of the past week and tell you what will be happening on my blog in the week ahead. I will also tell you about the books and goodies that I have managed to pick up.
We had a busy week this week! It started with a trip to visit friends, then the kids and I hit Highpoint Shopping Centre in Melbourne to do school shopping. We had it done by lunch with heaps of time to spare, waiting for the hubby, so we went to watch Big Hero 6. That is an awesome kids movie! Then we went to the Big Bash Cricket and the kids enjoyed being so close to the fence! We came home, relaxed then each of the kids went to visit friends.

Me? Well, I have been reading, catching up on comments and doing Teasers for Trisha Wolfe’s Living Heartwood series. The more I do, the easier it gets! I also resent my assessment in, because it was too big in one file, so I had to send 3 separate emails! Hopefully I am done now…
RELEASE DAY BLITZ The Summer Series by CJ Duggan
Review ~ Kiss the Sky by Krista and Becca Ritchie
Review ~ Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Promo ~ Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
Review ~ Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren
So… I have sopent a little bit of money this week! 
I just HAD to get a few things!
Amazon Purchases
The Fallen (Sons of Wrath, #0.5)Soul Avenged (Sons of Wrath, #1)

The Fallen (Sons of Wrath 0.5) ~ FREE

Soul Avenged (Sons of Wrath #1) ~ 99c

by Keri Lake
Inspire (The Muse, #1)

Inspire (The Muse #1) ~ 99c

by Cora Carmack
Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers, #3)Four Score (Gypsy Brothers, #4)

Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers #3)

Four Score (Gypsy Brothers #4)

by 
Netgalley
Love & Other Lies

Love & Other Lies

by Madeline Ash
The Virgin (The Original Sinners: White Years, #3)

The Virgin (The Original Sinners: White Years #3)

by Tiffany Reisz

For Review
I was lucky enough to get a copy of this from Harper Collins Australia… I am SO excited to read it!!

Cartel (Cartel #1)

by Lili St. Germain

There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top/right of the blog to enter!

What do you did you get up to last week? Pick up any goodies? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Week!!


15 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 25, 2015 at 1:31 PM

    OOh very nice! These are all new to me reads! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew loves Big Hero 6 too & I hope you enjoy Soul Avenged. I absolutely love that series although just a warning, The Fallen is very very different from the rest of the series. It's much darker and totally independent from the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had some fun this week with family!
    I knew I'd break my no buying vow for this month so I changed it to just allowing myself one book a week from each series I'm trying to catch up on. The only problem was which ones to buy. LOL

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/25/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-94-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good week! I also want to see Big Hero 6; it looked like it would be really good! I also need to pick up Inspire!


    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bea @ Bea's Book NookJanuary 26, 2015 at 4:46 AM

    That sounds like a fun week! Jax is anxiously awaiting The Virgin; she requested it but hasn't heard back yet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soul Avenged sounds like it will be a great read. Hope that you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You certainly had a busy week with the kids. Glad that you are making the most of the holidays. We spent the best part of this week remodeling the study. Looks great now and you can actually find some desk space.

    That's a great haul of books you added to your collection. Hope you enjoy reading them all. I've been meaning to add Inspire to my shelf. Maybe this week.

    Happy Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great and busy week Naomi! And look at all those great looking books! I love the cover for Cora Carmack's book! Enjoy your reads and have a great week Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you did well on your assessment. I'm sure you did. I grabbed Inspire too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that sounds like a lovely day Naomi :) And ooo Cartel looks GOOD! Cant wait to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had a *very* full week, my dear! And those books you hauled in...soooo jealous! I'm hoping to pick up a few more in the Gypsy Sons series. And I can't wait to see what you think of Cartel! I hope your week has been going well. I can't believe it's already Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl... the Gypsy series ROCKS! I purchased all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh. I hope you love Inspire!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)