FEBRUARY/MARCH WRAP-UP

 
I'm so sorry for not posting last month and for being a little MIA, but things have been a little hectic down here. I have been busy with work and the kids back at school. However, right at the start of March my mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly so we had to travel back to spend time with the family and help with the funeral preparations. It was a hard time for us all and my hubby delivered the eulogy beautifully, and it was nice to see all the brothers band together in this hard moment to support their Dad. It'll be hard, but we will get through it together.

IT'S NETBALL SEASON!! I'm happy to be back playing, although my ankle is still not 100%. The team is a little different as a few of us have gone down a grade, but we are very excited about the year ahead. My daughter is playing too, and I can see how much she's progressed in a year. All the boys are keen to be back at football this year, so our Saturday's are going to be long!

I've cut back on a lot of posts, because I simply don't have the time to read and blog as much as I used to. On days I plan to spend time on the blog I often get called into work. Hopefully soon I'll find a rhythm somewhere!

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
New York Nights (Heart of the City #2)The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)Singe (Guardian Protection, #1)Fake Fiancée
Phantom Kiss (Chicagoland Vampires, #12.5)Taking Turns (Turning, #1)Sinful AbandonCan't Touch This (Can't Touch This, #1)
Mack DaddyHow Not to Fall in Love, ActuallyAnarchy Missing (SuperAlpha, #2)
Best book during Feb/March
Breath of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles, #2)
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Big RockMan Candy
These are the books I've picked up over the past TWO months!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)


These were all on sale $1.99 or under.
Lion's Share (Wildcats, #1)Bad Neighbor (Bad Boy Romance, #1)Burn Down the Night (Everything I Left Unsaid, #3)
Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1)Wrong Place, Right Time (The Bourbon Street Boys, #2)Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
Something I grabbed just after release.
Mack Daddy
Freebies, but upgraded to Audio books
Man CandyDirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1)
 A great little package from Trisha Wolfe! I love the bracelet!
The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles from Bloomsbury Aus
London Bound by C.J. Duggan from Hachette Aus
Fake Fiancée
The Torn World (The Harvesting #3)Anarchy Missing (SuperAlpha, #2)
Spectacle (Menagerie, #2)Twist (Dive Bar, #2)
The Year I Met August

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)