Teaser Tuesday #69 – Fireblood by Trisha Wolfe

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Fireblood
By Trisha Wolfe
Fireblood #1
Published November 26th 2013
Fireblood (Fireblood, #1)
What can I say but wow!! I loved this YA Fantasy book and just had to share a tease. My review is on the blog tomorrow....
But when he brushes my hair behind my ear, my whole body thrums, igniting under that simple touch, and I’m frozen. His lips part, his head lifts off the ground, and his breath brushes against my lips. His hands palm the back of my head and lower back, and then he flips me over. As his weight bears down on me, I suck in a breath. His face drops closer to mine as he reaches his hand down, grabs something out of his boot, then his movements are too quick for me to register—

He sinks a dagger into the earth beside my head.

Kindle Arc Loc 2774


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

18 comments:

  1. Oooh... that dagger had me worried there for a moment.
    Nice tease. I'll be checking out your review tomorrow.

    My TT Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Fireblood seems pretty intense from the teasers you used, Naomi! I look forward to your review tomorrow, and I'm adding it to my TBR asap.

    Thanks for sharing! Have a terrific Tuesday, and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica @ a GREAT readNovember 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM

    Oh whoa! What just happened?! This sound awesome!

    Here's my Tuesday Post



    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Great teaser :) I cannot wait to read this book.. its there on my tbr pile... on my Netgalley shelf... sigh! Thanks for sharing girl :)

    here is my Tuesday Teaser from Dangerous Depths by Karen Amanda Hooper if you want to check it out

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH!! I just started this one and I am liking it! Definitely a bit different :D Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I like the teaser. I will be starting this one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe.... Yes, I bet it did!! Don't let your guard down!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lexxie! It was a great read and I loved every minute of reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was.... I assure you!! Great YA Fantasy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Silvia!! It was a awesome read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get onto it ASAP girl, was a helluva lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! I'm glad you are enjoying it... action packed!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad you are, you will enjoy it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that tease! I am really excited for this one! It sounds amazing!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! Even more evidence that I should definitely read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely loved it!! Trisha sure knows how to write amazing books.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ummmm.... yep.... it is a great YA Fantasy, you will love it!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)