Review ~ When the Stars Fall by Emery Rose

When the Stars Fall (Lost Stars, #1)When the Stars Fall by Emery Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When the Stars Fall was quite the emotional ride. Part 1 of the book was getting to know Jude and Lila as they grew up together - facing challenges, loss and love. It moulded them into strong young people who loved one another fiercely. With Brody they were a tight trio but it was obvious that Jude and Lila only had eyes for one another.

Part 2 was heartbreaking witnessing how life experience can tear people apart. Jude struggled a lot and continued to let Lila down over and over.

Part 3 was seeing them work on the mistakes and issues from the past, learning to forgive and mend hearts. I liked seeing the new Lila and Jude, and the changes in them. Lila wasn’t quick to forgive and really made Jude work to earn her trust again. I thoroughly enjoyed this read and it will be the type of read that will stick with me for a long time.

Title: When the Stars Fall
Author: Emery Rose
Series: Lost Stars #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: October 17, 2020

Growing up, Jude McCallister was the bane of my existence.
My best friend. Fiercest ally. The most annoying boy in the world.
At eighteen, the boy I loved to hate became the man I couldn’t live without.

We were young. Madly in love. Invincible.
Strong enough to weather any storm.
Cocky enough to believe that no amount of time or distance could destroy us.

When Jude finally returned home from overseas, it should have been cause for celebration. But the man I’d fallen in love with was gone, and in his place was someone I no longer recognized.

๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›’๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘. ๐ผ’๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ.

Now, after six long years he’s back. Only my heart ... it doesn’t beat just for him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)