Review ~ Corrupted Chaos by Shain Rose

Corrupted ChaosCorrupted Chaos by Shain Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shain Rose is another new-to-me author and I thoroughly enjoyed this read. I liked that the characters both had dark pasts, but they were both a bit nerdy too. Cade was quite dominant and liked to control Izzy, with both work and in the bedroom. They were quite the compatible pair and tried hard not to fall for one another. Izzy had worked hard to get her life back on track and to earn the respect of her family and work mates.

Cade was consumed by Izzy and despite not trusting her to begin with, he always worried about her. He was patient with Izzy as she tried to work through her feelings for him and was willing to do anything for her or to protect her. Cade and his family were part of the mafia and was a well known business man. This part seemed a bit unrealistic, but I enjoyed the read regardless. It did get me curious about other couples that have their own books in this series.

Title: Corrupted Chaos
Author: Shain Rose
Series: Tarnished Empire
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: October 27, 2022

My enemy doesn’t make the rules behind closed doors…
Even if he’s my boss.

Cade Armanelli might be an infamous hacker with billionaire status who operates better alone, but I earned my spot working alongside him...
Whether he likes it or not.

It’s precisely why I’m on the first plane to an undisclosed location for our cybersecurity team retreat. I’m ready to prove to our company that I can handle anything…
Except sharing a cabin and a bed with my meticulous, elusive boss.

He’s antisocial.
Ruthless.
Enemy number one.
Unfortunately, he’s also number one in tatted, dark, and dangerous. I quickly come to find that not only are his hacking skills perfection, but so is his performance in the bedroom.

Not that it matters. I have a job to keep, a heart to protect, and our nation’s data to secure.
Cade can’t help me with any of that.
He’s a distraction. One I have to avoid…
Even if it means I’m spray painting a red line down our bed and keeping my boss on his side.

Corrupted Chaos is a light mafia standalone romance with forced proximity, steam, and a tech mogul that will fight and grovel for a HEA with his spitfire woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)