Review ~ Empire of Sin by Rina Kent

Empire of Sin (Empire, #2)Empire of Sin by Rina Kent
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Anastasia and Knox had a tonne of chemistry and always gravitated to one another. They both had demons in their pasts, but wouldn't open up to one another. Anastasia tried to escape from a dark world, and was eventually pulled back into it. Knox was a strong and confident character, and although he didn't want to settle down, he couldn't let Anastasia go and did everything to keep her.

Although this book is the second one in the series, I was able to pick it up and dive into this world without missing out on anything. I found Empire of Sin to be an ok read for me as I found it hard to connect to the characters. However I did like the world and a few of the secondary characters intrigued me, so I know I will be picking up more from this series.


Title: Empire of Sin
Author: Rina Kent
Series: Empire #2
Genre: Dark Contemporary Romance
Published: January 1, 2022

My boss. My sin.

I’m not the type who has one-night stands.
It wasn’t supposed to happen, okay?
A couple of drinks and a sinful British accent later and I’m in bed with a stranger.
Of course, I left first thing in the morning because I’m a responsible adult.
An adult who has a new job that I need in order to keep my double life a secret.
Little did I know I’m not, in fact, responsible.
Because the stranger I left in bed? Yeah, he’s not a stranger after all.
He’s my new boss.
Knox Van Doren might have a charming smile, but a true villain lurks beneath it all.
And like any villain, he’ll use my sin against me...


Empire of Sin is a complete STANDALONE. No other books should be read prior to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)