Review ~ Darling Venom by Parker S. Huntington

Darling VenomDarling Venom by Parker S. Huntington
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Darling Venom was a fantastic read and the storyline was pieced together beautifully! It tugged on all my emotions and bought tears to my eyes on numerous occasions. I enjoyed seeing moments from the past so that we could understand the story fully. Watching Charlie grow into a more confident was sweet. Tate needed to deal with his hate and it took time for him to face the issues from his past.

I liked the way that all characters needed one another to heal, although it wasn’t as easy as it could’ve been as they found it hard to face their demons. However over time it got easier and things between Tate and Charlie became easier. I thoroughly enjoyed this read and could not get enough!

Title: Darling Venom
Author: Parker S. Huntington
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: December 11, 2021

My first love ended in tragedy.
My second began with his brother.

From Wall Street Journal bestseller Parker S. Huntington comes a broken love story laced with angst and forbidden romance.

I wasn’t supposed to be on that roof on Valentine’s Day.

Neither was Kellan Marchetti, the school’s designated freak.

We met on the verge of ending our lives.

Somehow, the tattered strings of our tragedies tangled and tightened into an unlikely bond.

We decided not to take the plunge and agreed to check on each other every Valentine’s Day until school ended.

Same time.

One roof.

Two restless souls.

We kept our promise for three years.

On the fourth, Kellan made a decision, and I was left to deal with the consequences.

Just when I thought our story ended, another one began.

They say all love stories look the same and taste different.

Mine was venomous, disgraceful, and written in scarlet scars.

My name is Charlotte Richards, but you can call me Venom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)