Review ~ Beckett Pearce by Nina Levine

Beckett Pearce (Escape With An Alpha #3)Beckett Pearce by Nina Levine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I picked up Beckett Pearce after reading the blurb and was excited to see how this story unfolded. I was drawn into the opening chapters and surprised that Beckett had what seemed to be a little crush on Jenna. Bennett and Jenna had known each other for some time, however she seemed to dislike Bennett due to how forward and abrupt he was towards her. Now that they were both single, Bennett wanted to get to know Jenna better, and did all he could to change her opinion of him.

This was an ok read for me. I felt there was a lot of inner dialogue that wasn't overly exciting. Jennas ex was a real jerk and I could see there was more to his involvement in both Bennett and Jenna lives. It's a shame that this wasn't my kind of book.

Title: Beckett Pearce
Author: Nina Levine
Series: Escape With an Alpha #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: November 29, 2021

My ex’s best friend just paid a million dollars for a date with me.

I’ve known Beckett Pearce for two years.
I’ve disliked him for just as long.
He’s been voted New York’s most eligible bachelor twice.
And it’s not just his billions they want him for.
He’s an eleven in a ten world, but I can’t imagine anything worse than dating him.
He may have money, power, and good looks, but he’s also arrogant and infuriating.
Yet here I am.
On a million-dollar date with my ex’s best friend.

Beckett Pearce is a standalone frenemies-to-lovers, billionaire romance featuring opposites who most definitely do attract, a hilarious bachelorette auction, crazy family antics, and the kind of steam that might make your e-reader self-combust. All the feels, laughter, and a HEA you’ll be swooning over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)