Review ~ He Loves Me Not by Deborah Bladon

He Loves Me Not (The Hawthornes of New York, #1)He Loves Me Not by Deborah Bladon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Deborah Bladon is a new to me author, but I was intrigued by the blurb for He Loves Me Not, so I had to give it a go. It turned out to be a good read, although it didn’t blow me away like I hoped it would.

I found it sweet, watching Roman and Bianca fall for one another. They had chemistry right from the start but were unable to move on it immediately. When the chance arose for these two, Ronan was focused on no strings and didn’t want a relationship.

I felt that Roman had secrets that he was holding onto, and I picked them early in the read. The twist was quite the coincidence, however it brought them closer together. I enjoyed how it all wrapped up, and the future that they will have together.

Title: He Loves Me Not
Author: Deborah Bladon
Series: The Hawthornes of New York #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: May 3, 2021

Roman Hawthorne is tall, devastatingly handsome, and has a jawline that is so sharp that it cut could glass. He’s my dream guy on paper but let’s just say Roman is arrogant with a capital A.

When I meet him in a bar on a random Tuesday, I think I’ll never see him again.

But I do.

Every time I show up at that bar, Roman is there with his perfectly styled hair, dark brown eyes, and megawatt smile.

Soon our innocent flirtation turns into more.

Roman is exactly what I need.

He brings me daisies, encourages me to chase all of my dreams, and we do things that make even me blush.

When he looks at me, I swear he can see into my soul.

I’m living a real life fairy tale until I discover that Roman has secrets that will change both of our lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)