Review ~ Dirty Curve by Meagan Brandy

Dirty CurveDirty Curve by Meagan Brandy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Meagan Brandy is a new to me author, and I had to read more of her work since I enjoyed Fake It 'Til You Break It so much. Dirty Curve was another fun read – being a college romance with a single parent – I usually love it… just not as much as I hoped.

Tobias and Meyer were thrust together as Tobias needed a tutor and Meyer was kind of forced to help him. She wasn’t a push over kind of girl and Tobias didn’t understand why she wouldn’t drop everything to be at his beck and call. It was interesting to see their relationship grow and the change in Tobias when he realised Meyer had other commitments.

The romance between Tobias and Meyer grew slowly. Tobias fell for his girls, and his focused changed. There were some twists thrown in that had me scratching my head and I wasn’t happy with the direction of the story. Some elements could have been smoother, and the Tutor Girl nickname became old too. This was an ok read for me, and it won’t stop me from picking more of Brandy’s work in the future.

Title: Dirty Curve
Author: Meagan Brandy
Genre: Sports Romance
Published: August 27, 2021

You know how in college there’s that one guy everyone wants to be?

That’s me.

I’m the top dog.
The number one.
The big man on campus.

Some say those things are solid wins.
My new tutor would disagree.

My title means nothing to her.
My status lost on her.

And now my mind? That sucker is stuck on her.

She was told to make our sessions priority over all, to drop everything when I need her, and come to me. She does.

But I don’t want to steal her time anymore.
I want to earn it.

If anyone can do that, it’s me.

I’m Tobias Cruz, the king of the curveball. I don’t lose.
Not the game, and surely not the girl.

Little did I know, this girl has a secret...and it’s the dirtiest curve yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)