I'M BACK & NEW YEAR WRAP UP!


Hello everyone! Welcome to 2019!
I know, I know, I have been MIA and we are two months into the new year, but better late than never!

What can I say? Things have just been super busy and I have found it hard to get time to come visit you all, and even put my posts together. I have still been reading and writing reviews, but just haven't had time to sit down and prep them... until NOW!

That's right, I have put some posts together. I actually have 8 scheduled already! Can you believe it? I have decided to put less pressure on myself and I am going to only post one a week, because I'm just so busy with work, kids and sport. But I promise I am going to be better! 

Otherwise, all is well down under! Kids are growing, the kids are back at school, we had a great Christmas and New Year, and Hubby and I are working. I get a little down time, but not a helluva lot, which is why my Goodreads goal is so low. I have read a few this year already and I'm already on track, which is great!

So, fingers crossed I will have more time to visit you all! I need to go back and look at some of my last reviews and comment back to people, but I hope to stay on top of it all this time!
These are the books I've picked up recently!

I have got myself a Kindle Unlimited subscription, and these are the books I've already read and returned.

These are the the books I have in my Kindle Unlimited subscription to read.

Here are some paperbacks that I have purchased recently.
Navigating the Stars (Sentinels of the Galaxy #1) by Maria V. Snyder
Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons #3) by Sarah J. Maas
Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7) by Sarah J. Maas
The Waking Land (The Waking Land #1) by Callie Bates
Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) by Cassandra Clare


The Homestead on the River by Rosie Mackenzie
Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)